Our know-how supporting you – the security of a trouble-free plant operation
A functioning loading system is based on regular maintenance and is a question of quality. And quality is a question of service.
The idea behind our all-around service is as simple as it is comprehensive. We make sure that everything runs smoothly so that you can take care of your daily business without any worries.
- Complete service from one source –
- including coordination of any ancillary trades
- Repair work either on site
- or at our plant in Stade
- Individual maintenance management
- for a long service life
- Inspection of your loading plants according to BetrSichV
- Modernisation solutions and modifications,
- as well as conversion of existing loading plants
- Installation of new plants, Dismantling of old plants
- 24h emergency services
Individual maintenance management
Extend the service life of your loading plants and increase plant reliability through targeted regular maintenance.
Maintenance should take place at least once annually. In addition to the actual maintenance activities, we naturally also remedy defects in the loading systems.
For long-term and better planning for the next few years, we will draw up a maintenance contract upon request.
Scope of maintenance / repairs in the factory and on site
- Reception of all your loading equipment
- Visual inspection of all components (steel structure, pipelines, swivel joints, etc.)
- Inspection of all swivel joints for leaks,product ingress and function (lubricant on the bearing track)
- Lubrication work of all stock items
- Mechanical testing of all detents bolt and screw connections
- Inspection of the hydraulic system
- Preparation of repair offers
- Maintenance reports of the measures implemented
- Documentation with 3.1 certificate
Our maintenance concept naturally also includes the supply of spare parts for loading plants/loading couplings and all components of the loading technology
- Swivel joints
- Pneumatic and hydraulic components
- Seals with appropriate approvals
- Gas springs and accessories
- Emergency disconnection systems
- Dry clutches
…and much more